Who are we?
RRD Prague , one of Europe’s largest digital printers, was established in 2006 to meet the needs of the digital print market. We are a part of RRD, which has locations around the world. Its corporate headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
As the unrivaled leader in digital print solutions, we bring customers a new world of options and opportunities. Our 6,000 square meters facility prides itself on its vast array of capabilities, which include hardcover books, calendars, marketing materials, brochures, and just about anything you need to meet your communication needs. Most importantly, we can supply products on demand; where and when you need them, with 1:1 personalization made possible only through digital print technology.
Why choose us?
High ethical and professional standards
Our guiding principles require honesty, integrity and quality in all that we do.
Exceptional quality and customer service
Highly-developed quality procedures and personalized customer service result in maximum client satisfaction.
Experience our print on demand power
Combination of proactivity, speed and precision allow you to capture market opportunities.
A wide range of warehouse possibilities
Full-service storage and fulfillment solution to provide effective care for your needs.
Quality and Environment
We are certified according to EN ISO 9001:2016 – Quality management systems and EN ISO 14001:2016 – Environmental management systems. We are certified by BUREAU VERITAS CZECH REPUBLIC, spol. s.r.o. which is a member of Bureau Veritas Group. We utilize integrated system as the tool for reducing risks and environmental impacts, continual improvement of processes, products and services and to increase our flexibility.
Ve výrobním závodě RR Donnelley Prague s.r.o. je zaveden proces GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice = správná výrobní praxe) pro výrobu tištěných produktů a samolepicích materiálů, dodávaných zejména pro zákazníky z oblasti producentů léčiv a zdravotnických prostředků.
Facility RR Donnelley Prague has implemented a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) process for the production of printed products and self-adhesive products, supplied especially for pharmaceutical and medical device customers.
Quality and Environment Policy
We are committed to:
- Producing and supplying Products and Services in the field of digital print, label solutions, and supply chain management, which meet or exceed our customer´s requirements.
- Continually improving our business processes and our integrated quality and environmental management systems implemented in accordance to the requirements of ISO standards 9001 and 14001, principles of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), as well as RR Donnelley’s global EHS and sustainability standards.
- Maintaining full compliance with applicable statutory EHS, legal, and other business regulation requirements.
- Ensuring a safe, respectful, and learning work environment for all our employees based on team-work and effective communication.
- Applying a preventative approach during production planning, sourcing, and contracted services, to decrease the total amount of production waste, energy and material consumption, while diligently maximizing our recycling levels.
For Czech translation of Quality and Environment Policy click here
Ve výrobním závodě RR Donnelley Prague s.r.o. plníme požadavky GMP (Good Manufacturing
Practice = správná výrobní praxe) pro výrobu tištěných produktů a samolepicích materiálů,
dodávaných zejména pro zákazníky z oblasti producentů léčiv a zdravotnických prostředků.
Facility RR Donnelley Prague meets a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) requirements for the
production of printed products and self-adhesive products, supplied especially for pharmaceutical and
medical device customers.